Experience the planet's most captivating places with top National Geographic experts on an extraordinary journey by private jet. Our private jet trips around the world are epic in scope, spanning legendary monuments, unique cultures, and breathtaking landscapes from Easter Island and Angkor Wat to the Great Barrier Reef and the Serengeti Plain—all in a single journey. What makes these trips remarkable is our team of National Geographic experts and the researchers we meet in the field, who share a wealth of knowledge and insight as we travel around the world aboard our specially outfitted Boeing 757 jet.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.