Travel to the Middle East and experience the timeless landscapes and archaeological treasures that you’ve read about in the pages of our magazines. Explore celebrated cities and sacred sites that have resonated throughout history, and learn about the cultures—and the conflicts—that continue to shape this fascinating land. On a journey to the Holy Land, visit Jerusalem and the Galilee with politicians, peacemakers, and scholars. Along the way, you'll meet with local experts and everyday people who bring depth and insight to your experience.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
Our newest trips, offered with G Adventures, blend fun, hands-on exploration, meaningful encounters, and more free time and choices. Our Journeys are led by knowledgeable local guides, feature small groups and accessible prices, and bring you closer to people and cultures all around the world.
· Led by a knowledgeable local guide
· Accommodations are mid-range hotels and inns
· Some activities and meals are included
· Free time and choices built in
· Generally limited to 16 travelers
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.