Immerse yourself in the vivid colors and timeless rhythms of Cuba's culture, meeting with a wide spectrum of Cubans. In the company of a National Geographic expert, get acquainted with lively Havana and its residents. Then head south to stroll the colonial streets of seaside Cienfuegos and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Trinidad. Expeditions with a special focus on photography are led by a National Geographic photographer. On all trips, enjoy meaningful encounters with people from all walks of life: from musicians and entrepreneurs to historic preservationists and students.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.