On our voyages to Antarctica aboard the state-of-the-art National Geographic Explorer or the new National Geographic Orion, experience the splendor of the coldest and oldest continent with an unparalleled team of scientists, photographers, naturalists, and undersea specialists. Exploring by kayak, Zodiac, and on foot, discover a spectacular world sculpted from ice, and encounter the whales, seals, and quirky penguins that call this place home.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.