Encounter volcanoes, gushing geysers, and massive glaciers in the land of ice and fire. Circumnavigate the island on a small-ship expedition aboard the National Geographic Explorer, discovering deep fjords and cliffs, iceberg-strewn bays, and geothermal wonders by kayak, Zodiac, and on foot. Or head out on a family expedition or an active adventure, hiking to spectacular waterfalls, trekking across crackling glacial ice, and witnessing the simmering geology of the Golden Circle.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.