About the Lifelong Explorer Program
National Geographic Expeditions' Lifelong Explorer program is a loyalty program developed to recognize and show our appreciation to our valued travelers. You've experienced what it's like to be on expedition with National Geographic — and you've come back to keep exploring with us. You'll be eligible for enrollment in the program after you complete your third National Geographic Expedition. From then on, you'll receive savings on the expedition cost on all subsequent National Geographic Expeditions, plus many more benefits. If you qualify, please check the box on the reservation form and we will confirm your eligibility and make sure you are enrolled in the program.
What are the benefits?
As a Lifelong Explorer, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Savings on all future trips:
- A 10% per-person discount on any National Geographic/Lindblad Expeditions small ship voyage
- A 10% per-person discount on any National Geographic Photography Workshop
- $500 per-person savings off all other international National Geographic Expeditions
- $250 per-person savings off all other domestic National Geographic Expeditions
- $250 per-person savings off all National Geographic Adventures
- Advance notice of new trips
- Invitations to join special trips not available to the public
- Invitations to special National Geographic events and lectures around the country
- Special offers on upcoming trips
- Dedicated email newsletters exclusively for Lifelong Explorers