Our newest line of trips, offered in partnership with G Adventures, blends fun, hands-on exploration, meaningful encounters with people and cultures, and more free time and choices—with the structure and security of traveling in a small group all at an unbeatable value.
What can you expect when you travel on a National Geographic Journey?
· A dynamic local guide, known as a Chief Experience Officer
· A group of usually 16 or fewer
· Free time and choices throughout, along with some included meals and activities
· 100% guaranteed departures: once you book, you're going
· No extra fee for solo travelers—we'll match you up with a roommate of the same gender unless you wish to pay extra for your own space
· An unforgettable experience at an incredible value
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.
Our newest small-group trips, provided in partnership with G Adventures, blend fun, hands-on exploration with meaningful cultural encounters, as well as more free time and choices, all for an unbeatable value. See All »
Improve your photography skills with the guidance of a National Geographic photographer— whether you’re traveling through Japan or heading out on shoots during an intensive weekend workshop in New York City. See All »