The National Geographic Sea Bird traces the coast of North America, bringing travelers to Alaska and British Columbia in the summer, and heading south in the winter to navigate Baja California and the Sea of Cortez as well as Costa Rica and Panama. The ship is designed to navigate narrow inlets and wildlife-rich passageways inaccessible to larger ships.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.