Our seven-day photography workshops offer in-depth photography instruction with talks by our top photographers, edit-and-critique sessions, and photo assignments built into each day’s schedule. Led by a National Geographic photographer and a professional instructor, these weeklong workshops are designed for photographers of all levels who are interested in improving their digital photography. Whether you’re capturing the elegant boulevards of Paris or the sun-drenched landscapes of Santa Fe, learn how to make compelling and memorable magazine-quality photographs with the guidance of our expert photographers.
Travel the world with our experts on our flagship expeditions by land, train, private jet, or on board our fleet of small ships.
· Include photography trips and workshops, private expeditions for independent travelers, and family trips.
· Led by a National Geographic expert or expedition team
· High level of service and special access to sites
· Accommodations are world-class or best available
· Most activities and meals included
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include airfare. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Select your travel style--whether it's our signature expeditions, our active outdoors adventures, or our lower-priced journeys. Or choose how you want to travel: by train or small ship, on an expedition geared for photographers or for families, and more.